Your Future Company:
An international Shared Services Center widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. They are currently on a growth path and are looking for new collaborators in this field.
Your responsibilities and impact working as an Accounting Assistant will be:
- Facing and interacting with different assigned clients
- Preparation, analysis and review of clients' general accounting (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, cash Management, Fixed Assets)
- Preparation of reporting, analytical accounting, treasury forecasts, as well as any additional information requested by the client
- Preparation of the necessary documentation and information to calculate the recurrent fiscal obligations of the clients (VAT, personal income tax, corporate tax...) and other taxes that additionally must be presented
- Preparation of annual accounts and official books
- Ensuring all derivable are sent on time and manner to the client or clients you are assigned
- Supporting for the automation, standardization and improvement of internal accounting processes
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in English
- You have Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, economics, or similar
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years working experience in corporate taxation and accounting
- You have high knowledge of ERP (SAP, Navision, or similar) and Excel
- You have interest and ability to multi-task in a multi-disciplinary environment
- You are able to prioritize workload and ability to work with strict reporting deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Transport allowance
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Hi, I’m Corentin from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.