Looking for a new international challenge in Barcelona? Somewhere where you could consolidate your previous experience and continue to learn with experts in the Finance or Accounting field? Seeking a career with a Finance Consulting company, then you are in the right place, please have a look at this Accounting Assistant opportunity!
Your responsibilities and impact working as an Accounting Assistant will be:
- Facing and interacting with different assigned clients
- Preparation, analysis, and review of clients' general accounting (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Cash Management, Fixed Assets)
- Preparation of reporting, analytical accounting, treasury forecasts, as well as any additional information requested by the client
- Preparation of the necessary documentation and information to calculate the recurrent fiscal obligations of the clients (VAT, personal income tax, corporate tax...) and other taxes that additionally must be presented
- Preparation of annual accounts and official books
- Ensuring all derivable are sent on time and manner to the client or clients you are assigned
- Supporting for the automation, standardization and improvement of internal accounting processes
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, economics, or similar
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of working experience in corporate taxation and accounting
- You have high knowledge of ERP (SAP, Navision, or similar) and Excel
- You have interest and ability to multi-task in a multi-disciplinary environment
- You are able to prioritize workload and ability to work with strict reporting deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Transport allowance
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international Shared Services Center widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. They are currently on a growth path and are looking for new collaborators in this field.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Accounting & Finance in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.