Not without reason, more and more people move to Lisbon. The capital offers numerous opportunities starting from professional development opportunities, networking with people from all over the world and living a pleasant life on the beach. Do an international experience in Lisbon and apply for the job offer!
Your responsibilities and impact as an After-Sales Service in Lisbon will be:
– Operating an excellent customer management
– Providing solutions to customers via phone, mail or social media
– Assume the role of a consultant and provide assistance with specific – questions about the product
– Support for customers in the German market
Is customer service a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
What’s in it for you?
– Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
– Working Hours: Full time or part-time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
– Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees:
– Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950-1030€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1300-1400€ gross/month
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation Package for International Candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick-up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Extra Perks:
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organised by the company
Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
– Your Future Company: Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than eighty nationalities all over the world.
– Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– Speak a native level of German and at least a B1 level in English
– Know the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
– Are an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
– Enjoy being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
– Get excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Are already living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
Hi, I’m Velvet from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.