Our client, specializing in promotional products and business gifts, is looking for young professionals with a strong work ethic, professional ambitions, and enthusiasm to join their family!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Representative will be:
- Upholding the commercial relationship with French and Dutch-speaking customers: taking care of needs, preparation, sending, validation of offers & price negotiation.
- Develop relationships with inbound clients through various channels
- Understand and meet customer/client requirements.
- Manage the sales process and consult the client wherever necessary
- Provide consultations on the products offered
- Consult the customer service department and make sure the customers are supported throughout the process.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role?
- You have a proficient level in Dutch
- You have previous experience in customer service, sales, or business development and are interested in the e-commerce industry
- Capable of managing, building & maintaining client relationships
- You will have a strong business sense with an entrepreneurial mindset & capable of being a team player
- You have a sales attitude and are interested in developing your professional competencies in this field
- You are motivated, reliable, and committed to your work
What´s in it for you?
- Professional, fun, and rapid working culture in the Helmond-based office.
- Competitive entry-level salary
- Monthly bonus structure
- Long-term fixed contract
- Flexible working format according to market demand
Your Future Company:
The company offering this position is a Dutch-founded organization offering a great selection of more than 10.000 unique promotional items helping companies to stand out. With their +75 years of expertise in the market, they have become a leading company in the industry across Europe allowing them to focus on innovation and quality while taking on an inter-organizational familiar style approach.