Your responsibilities and impact as B2B Support for Financial Services will be:
In this role, you will be the point of contact with customers in advising, selling, troubleshooting and even setting up their new products.
- Answering inbound calls, chats and emails from B2B clients
- Offering support regarding their accounts and POS
- Proving support for technical problems
- Troubleshooting for all upcoming issues companies face with their account
- Support customers with verification of accounts and unblocking of account
- Educating B2B clients on using the sales options in the best way
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Swedish and a good level of English
- Keeping up to date with financial topics
- Experience in Customer Service preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to walk customers through basic troubleshooting steps
- Being motivated and committed in your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Athens for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Greek work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week
- Salary: approx. 1300€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus ( up to 150€)
- Schedule: available to work in rotative shifts from Monday to Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM
- A private health insurance
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
- A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
Located in Athens, you will find a company that takes care of you with your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.