Do you want to work for an international leader in the hospitality industry? Are you passionate about traveling and helping people? Is it your dream to live and work under the Mediterranean sun? Stop looking! This company is looking for Dutch Speaking candidates that will improve their business in Lisbon, Portugal.
Your responsibilities and impact as B2B Traveler Advisor will be:
- Provide professional customer service solutions to business partners over the phone and via emails
- Answer and solve client inquiries and issues
- Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
- Ensure and participate in the success of the department
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are native in the Dutch language
- You have a good level of English
- You are motivated and have a positive mindset
- You are efficient and have good organization skills
- You are a team player
- You are client and service oriented
- You are willing to stay in Portugal for the medium term at least
- You are punctual and flexible
- You have very good communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Salary of 1.117€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
- 6€ meal voucher per work-day
- Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts 8 am – 10 pm)
- 12 months contract
- 30 days of probation period
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Payment of 400 €/month for the rent (during the first 6 months) for relocating candidates
- Reimbursement of flight tickets after 3 months
- Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
- Private health insurance from the beginning
- A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
- A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Lisbon.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.