Go on reading if you are interested in a job for one of the most famous Telecommunication brands working together with over 227 million clients all over the world! Salt, a French-founded company, developed itself into a multilingual and international company, being part of the top 3 providers in Switzerland and France. If you can imagine yourself being a new member of the company’s team, that might be a great opportunity for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your responsibilities and impact as a Backoffice Agent for Salt in Lisbon will be:
- Maintaining the core business
- Taking responsibility for administrative and organizational activities
- Bookkeeping, answering calls and coordination between different departments
- Organizing the input and maintenance of customer databases
- Supporting customers in the German market
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and at least a B2 level of English
- Know the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- You are coordinated and organized
- You are familiar with software programs (such as excel)
- You are enjoy being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Get excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
- Working Hours: Full time or part-time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
- Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
- Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950-1030€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1300-1400€ gross/month
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
- Relocation support for international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, and yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU).
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- A company that fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- A dynamic, open-minded, and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
- Real career opportunities: the opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead, or Supervisor roles
Our client is recognized as the best Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighborhood festivals or into sunset watching from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has definitely a lot to offer and gives the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities