It is not without reason that more and more people are drawn to Athens, as the Greek metropolis is one of Europe's emerging markets. Many international companies have already noticed the trend, which is why you shouldn't be surprised if you find yourself in a job for a world-renowned company with a multicultural environment.
Our client is looking for a new employee to support their international team in Athens:
Your responsibilities and impact as a Financial Customer Service Agent in Athen will be:
– Responsible for the customers of the German speaking market
– Operating an excellent customer management
– Providing the best possible support and soluttions to customers on issues such as fraud prevention and data protectionvia phone, mail or social media
– Assume the role of a consultant and provide assistance with specific questions in the financial field
– Improve the product with new ideas and suggestions from you
What’s in it for you?
– Working Hours: Full time or part-time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
– Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
– Salary Conditions(*):
1100€ gross/ month
Accommodation Allowance:: 125€ gross/monthly
– Relocation Package for International Candidates:
Flight ticket to Athens
Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
Yearly flight ticket to your home and back
Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Your Future Company: Located in Athens, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than eighty nationalities all over the world.
– Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– Speak a native level of German and at least a C1 level in English
– Experience with or knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets.
– Experience with or knowledge of SQL
– Previous relevant banking experience
– Prior experience in card dispute processing, either MasterCard or Visa.
– Start date: ASAP
Hi, I’m Velvet from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.