Are you a passionate about trading or generally just interested in investing world? If you are accurate and willing to find bugs in the app then you are reading the right job ad.
Your responsibilities and impact as Content Moderator will be:
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Evaluate and investigate passive or reactive abuse of the platform and take appropriate action;
- Monitor and identify potential fraud, account takeover, and other regulatory risks;
- Ensure that the digital wallet / platform is free from spam, scams, or harmful contents;
- Moderate that the usage of the tool is appropriate and in accordance with the set standards;
- Respond to questions from NFT Marketplace users;
- Advocate for safety and security.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team-player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You have a fluent level of Italian + a good level on English
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are always up to date regarding Cryptocurrencies/Intestment world
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What’s in it for you?
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts; Monday-Sunday 24/7 (Morning, evening or night shifts)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1200€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world.
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Administration & Back Office in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.