Your responsibilities and impact as a Content Moderator will be:
- Content moderation of chats via internal company software
- Content moderation of any content that customers may be exposed to when playing
- Analyzing customer behavior and making decisions based on existing policies
- Analyzing cases of fraud in competitions and eSports
- Recognizing high-risk situations
- Please note that for this job position both good German and English, both oral and written, are required. written and spoken English is required for this position
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job.
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Keeping up to date with Social Media trends
- Having an eye for details
- Being motivated and committed in your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: one year contract, renewable
- Working hours: full time (40h/week), Mo-So from 09:00-18:00
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1070 € gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1449 € gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after contract signing
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arriva
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.