Looking for a fast-paced environment with a fast-growing start-up with international expansion and scope? Do you want to be in charge of opening a new market? Then perfect, we have the right offer for you right here!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Country Manager Spain will be:
- Developing company activities and making them the leading player in Spain
- Recruiting and Training talents to grow the stellar local team
- Being the face of the company in the country (TV interviews, panels,...)
- Ensuring the monitoring of the country's strategy and results
- Working with HQ teams to improve tool/processes to drive growth
- Creating relevant partnerships with partners from the industry
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are native in Spanish and fluent in English
- You have a minimum of 4 years of working experience in a similar position or an entrepreneurial-oriented experience
- You have an experience in a Startup environment or fast-scale company
- You have experience with international development
- You enjoy sales development
- You like to take on challenges and have a great flexibility
- You are curious, dynamic, and eager to be a disrupter in a traditional sector
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Uncapped commissions
- Meal vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Providing new equipment
- Budget to accommodate your place for home office
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
Our client is a startup specializing in the digitalization of international freight transport. This startup is currently growing a lot as they doubled last year and this year they are continuing its growth, with the opening of the Spanish market and an office in Barcelona.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Sales Management in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.