Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a CRM Campaign Manager will be:
- Managing a team of CRM executives, you will be responsible for individual coaching and development
- Working with our agencies to manage the delivery of our global customer lifecycle and behavior triggered marketing programme across the business globally
- Owning and troubleshooting issues, identifying, and recommending solutions to the wider team
- Communicating effectively with and gaining buy-in from a wide variety of team members ranging from Executive to Director, across product, data, BI, marketing, and operations
- Working with agencies and stakeholders to approve technical designs and build
- Managing the scheduling, testing, build and deployment of the global lifecycle campaigns using Salesforce MC + Pardot
- Working closely with global content, CRM, Agency and project management teams to manage the collation of content for each campaign in all required languages
- Maintaining detailed documentation of journey / campaign / segmentation and design plans
- Supporting the training of users globally as we deliver each country into the new programme
- Managing regional optimisations of both B2B & B2C programmes to ensure global programmes remain consistent and best in class.
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a degree in a marketing related field
- You have 4 years of experience of email marketing / CRM campaign implementation and management
- You have advanced knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, or similar email marketing tools
- You have an excellent oral and written command of English
- You have experience working with databases, data analysis and segmentation – SQL, HTML and AMPscript very advantageous
- You are desire to work hands-on in a fast paced, analytical environment, while also working on multiple projects simultaneously
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Meal vouchers
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Hi, I’m Corentin from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.