You are passionate about fashion and want to share your knowledge with other people? You are interested in being part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known? You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have your experience of a lifetime!
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Advisor for Fashion Brand will be:
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Answering questions from customers regarding the products, orders, payment methods or shipping, while always remaining calm and polite
- Communicate with customers to provide information about products, take or enter orders, manage accounts or obtain details of complaints
- Help the brand to maintain a positive image by a friendly and professional appearance
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native French speaker with good English skills this is a must!
- You are passionate about the fashion industry studies or experience in this industry is a plus
- You are excited to face a new challenge such as leaving your home country and settling down somewhere new
- You love travelling, meeting people from different countries and getting to know their culture
- You want to work in a great team with people from all over Europe
- You are motivated, reliable and adaptable to various situations
- Your communication skills are flawless
- You are willing to learn and, develop and acquire new skills
- You are dynamic and self-motivated?
- You must hold EU Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
What’s in it for you?
- 4-months fixed-term contract
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, rotating shifts 8 am to 8 pm
- A package in line with the market: 830€ gross / month x 14 months + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 4 months within the company + 4 months of accommodation in shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Your Future Company:
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.