Regardless of your professional background — if you would like to work in an office, dealing with customer's needs and are friendly, keen, and diligent, then this is your opportunity!
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Advisor in Cyprus:
- Answering incoming queries from customers
- Identifying issues and provide solutions
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
- A native level of German and at least a B1 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Being a real team player and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Cyprus for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Cyprus work permit (required).
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monthly incentive Bonus
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
- Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
Located in Cyprus, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best Employers in Cyprus,.
What should you expect from living in Cyprus?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Delicious cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a island lifestlye
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment