Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy, and innovative spirit. This sounds like you. Are you ready to join a brand that strives every day to revolutionize the world? Here you go!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer and Sales Representative will be:
- Mainly handle inbound activity (calls, emails, chat, tasks) of customer post sales requests
- Fast and effective response to inbound queries
- Outbound calls when necessary to solve issues with customers and different internal business units
- Quote creation and follow up with cross selling / up selling and a proactive and service attitude
- Ensuring personal knowledge of the Store portfolio and Post sales process´s are maintained
- Initiate & manage Customer post sales related tasks; covering order cancellations, claims management, order and delivery follow up, refund requests and escalations using multiple tools, such as CRM & Order Status Suite with a high quality, efficient and customer centric approach.
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Advanced level of English + native French Speaking
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of sales techniques (up-/cross-selling, objection handling, etc)
- Customer Driven and motivation to work in sales
- Achievement and target oriented
- IT knowledge and technical understanding
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Strong personal interest & curiosity in IT products and applications
- Real capability to listen to customers
- Ability to conduct effective qualification skills to ensure a comprehensive understanding of customer needs
- Exceptional customer facing and customer care skills
What’s in it for you?
Full-time, uncertain terms contract with 2 months of probation
Working hours : 40h/week, Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 6 PM
Salary: 20000€ gross/year + 2000€/year of performance bonus
Lots of discounts with our partners
Free after work activities
An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
Career development opportunities
New and modern office located where the action is
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Barcelona hub.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities