Lisbon is a very colorful and vibrant city to live in with a rich cultural history! You will be surrounded by friendly people living good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life. Is a warm climate all year what you are looking for? Live the sunny beach life next to the Atlantic and have a look at this opportunity!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent in Lisbon will be:
- Being a mentor to consumers in different fields (there are several projects)
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident with: over the phone, via e-mail or social media;
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their shopping experience;
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to related departments.
Is customer service a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speak a native level of German and at least a B1 level in English
- Are enthusiastic about fashion, trends and giving styling advice to others
- Know the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Are an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Enjoy being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Get excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Are already living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
- Working Hours: Full time or part-time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
- Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
- Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950-1030€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1300-1400€ gross/month
- (*) Compensation during training period if successful (10 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
- Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Extra Perks:
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than eighty nationalities all over the world.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.