Do you want to be a part of the most well-known Corporates like Spotify, Microsoft etc. and take care of their customers’ needs while doing an abroad experience? If you ever dreamed of living in a beautiful, dynamic city with more than 300 days of sun per year, this is your sign to come to Lisbon. Once you arrive you will feel the good vibes that this place offers. Enjoy your afterwork at the Beach and benefit from the low living costs. The Good Life awaits you!
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Care Specialist will be:
- Satisfy Customers in different matters (phone, chat and E-Mail)
- Being responsible for the positive reputation of a major brand
- Acting in the interest of the customer and the company to resolve complaints mutually with a compromise
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native German Speaker
- You have completed your school education
- You have at least an English level of B2 or B1 (depends on the position)
- Having a valid work permit for Portugal (required)
- You are open minded and looking for a job abroad
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week)
- Monday to Friday, availability to work between 7am - 10pm, 8 hours a day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotational schedule
Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1350€ gross/month
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.