Working where others go on vacation sounds tempting? This job makes it possible. We are looking for a communicative and open-minded customer service representative in Athens working from home for Imperial MLG, a global consumer-focused organization and the fourth largest international tobacco company. Learn more about the position here.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent for Imperial MLG will be:
In this role, you will be the point of contact with customers in advising, selling, troubleshooting
- Assist customers in the use of the company's products and services
- Provide professional customer service and technical support over the phone and emails
- Answer and solve client inquiries
- Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
- Ensure and participate in the success of the department
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
For this role, the Company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
- You are a native German speaker with advanced business English
- You have a strong customer focus and always ready to help
- You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
- You are able to work in fast-paced environments
- You are a real team player and enjoy working in multicultural environments
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: 14 salaries per year x 1300€ gross per month + a performance-related bonus up to 10 %
- Schedule: Monday to Sunday 10:00 - 19:00
- work from home possibility
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from 76 countries working together
- A Company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
- A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Start date: asap
Your Future Company:
Time for a new challenge abroad. This multinational leader in the cybersecurity sector is recruiting for German speaking candidates for their international team in Athens! With +8.000 passionate people from all over the world, this makes it an exceptional place to work. Professional training, company events, multicultural teams, the experience of Athens- you will definitely find something for you here.
What should you expect from living in Athens?
- As the birthplace of Western civilization, a city full of history, philosophy and arts
- Aegean weather that will bless you with Vitamin D all year long
- Hospitality, warm greetings and friendliness comes from locals
- Beautiful nature full of different shades of greens and blues
- The delicious Greek cuisine, night-long tavern nights and Zorba dance!