Whether you are looking for personal development, learning & career opportunities, cultural discovery or simply a life-time experience, you will find it there.
Whatever comes out of it for you, you will definitely not regret it.
Your responsibilities and impact will be:
You are responsible for customer relations and expansion for the German market.
Your tasks include:
- Effective handling of incoming customer inquiries
- Customer management: answering inquiries by phone or e-mail
- Telephone product support
- Securing and maintaining the customer relationship
- Entering data elements in the CRM
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You speak German at a native level + fluent English
- Interest and willingness to learn
- Very good communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to work under high pressure
- You are a team player, enthusiastic and independent
- You have analytical and problem solving skills
- You are flexible and proactive
What’s in it for you?
- Working hours in rotation shifts depending on the project/ 40h hours a week
- A package in line with the market + paid relocation: 1100€ - 1300€ gross/month
- Reimbursement of transportation costs
- Paid hotel accommodation for 2 weeks
- Real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Food voucher per day
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
Your Future Company:
Located in Thessaloniki, you will find a company that takes care of you with your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.