Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service Agent will be:
- Helping users with any questions related to their accounts, the platform in general etc.
- Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident: over the phone, via e-mail or social media;
- Delivering calm and resourceful troubleshooting for customer queries regarding their customer experience;
- Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to responsible departments
- Ensuring and participating in the success of your department.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of French and at least a B2 level of English
- 1 year of Customer Service experience in a call center
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative, and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What's in it for you?
- Schedule: 40h/week in rotative shifts (Mon-Sun, 8 AM to 8 PM)
- Salary per year: 15.200€ + 2460€ language bonus
- Meal vouchers + Transportation allowances
- Private health insurance after 6 months
- Relocation Package
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere in an international environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization working with world-famous brands
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes, and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.