Are you dreaming of the Mad Men’s office environment? Phillip Morris is looking for you to join their international team in Lisbon!
As part of a global community, you will work with a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds.
You will work for a company who cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
In this role, you will be in charge of providing support and advice to the customer in regards to the brand’s tobacco products.
Your tasks are:
- Answering incoming queries from customers via phone, email and chat
- Identifying issues and provide solutions
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly or 6 months contract, renewable
- Working hours: full time options on rotating shifts (40h/week, 5 days/week, Mon-Sat 7 AM - 8 PM)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1.300 – 1.400€ gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job.
- A native level of German and at least a B1 level of English
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.