Are you interested in helping people to get the most easy and enjoyable customer experience? Would you like to work in the sunny capital of Portugal, Lisbon and provide efficient, quick and friendly service to customers as well as building strong relationships with them?
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service Agent will be:
- Assisting customers with their requests by email, phone and live chat.
- Collecting and updating customer data.
- Providing product information to the customer (e.g. subscription, payment and technical requirements).
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- EU Citizenship or valid residency card
- Native level of French and a good level of English.
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create.
- Having a strong interest in new technologies.
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people.
- Having a drive for excellence and professionalism.
- Being a real team player and committed to your work.
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle.
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
What’s in it for you?
- A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
- Working Hours: Full time (40h/week) and rotative shifts
- Relocation Package
- Meal voucher and transportation allowance
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Extra Perks:
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- International and young environment
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for French speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.