Looking for new life skills by moving abroad? Do you want to improve your communication skills and better your foreign language skills? Then moving to Lisbon would be a good decision!
This safe and tolerant city that’s also close to beautiful beaches could provide that to you! Lisbon is quite liberal and welcoming to foreigners as well!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
Supporting clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers while working on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands by;
- Answering incoming queries from customers
- Identifying issues and provide solutions
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Recording data in the CRM system
- Providing ad-hoc support
- Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project.
What’s in it for you?
Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
Working Hours: Full time on rotating shifts (depending on the project).
Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€ - 950€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1080€ - 1200€ gross/month.
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (1-4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes).
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Private health insurance after signature of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world. Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Italian and at least a B2 level of English
- Enthusiasm about helping people
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful and vibrant city with a rich cultural history
- All the pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A local community with a good level of English and an international environment.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.