This company is about making our lives easier and better connected. Are you ready to join a brand which strive every day to revolutionize the world?
Geeky or not? It doesn’t matter – there are a variety of roles to match with your skills and affinity.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Digital Marketing Web Product Implementation Specialist will be:
- Communicate with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat and video conferencing
- Perform and verify the implementation of web-based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the product
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You must be a German Native speaker and good English (B2 level)
- Basic understanding or willing to learn about CMS platforms like WordPress/Shopify/Wix/Joomla or similar
- Experience or interest for online advertising or ad product experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Technologically capable to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template / process
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management and support skills
What’s in it for you?
- Contract type: a fixed-term contract for one year that can be renewed every year
- Working hours: Mon – Fri 8 am to 5 pm (40 hrs/week)
- Training: 9 weeks
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1035€ gross/month + bonus of up to 300€ gross per month
- Without accommodation: 1.400€ gross/month + bonus of up to 300€ gross per month
- Reimbursement of your initial flight costs
- Pick up from the airport
- Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
- Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Marketing in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.