This Barcelona-based client is currently on the search for a new Senior Service Technician, this is a family-run business that is now operating worldwide, within numerous industries for almost 40 years where they have been developing, manufacturing, and marketing modular cutting systems and are well recognized as the market leaders in their field offering the highest quality of goods + services. The successful candidate will have the great opportunity of being apart of this company and travel between Spain & Portugal 3 days per week. You must have a minimum of 6-7 years’ experience.
Your responsibilities and Impact as a Senior Service Technician will be?
- Installation of machines, machine moves and decommissions.
- Callouts and repairs located at customer sites.
- Servicing/Maintaining all of the companies equipment.
- Troubleshooting issues remotely and on-site.
- Be available of Hotline support for customers.
- You will participate in regular training and personal development both technical and commercial.
- You will travel throughout Spain and Portugal more than 3 days per week.
Skills, qualifications and interests you will need to be successful in this role?
- You will have at least 6-7 year’s experience within a service technician role.
- You will need to be suitably qualified, Ideally with a high school technical degree.
- You will have good analytical trouble-shooting skills, being self-motivated, articulate, customer facing with good time management, with a hands-on, practical approach.
- You should hold strong computer skills and are capable of using CAD or graphics software is an advantage.
- Spanish at a native level and mid-level of English is required.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package.
- Daily expenses.
- Compensastion for overnight stays.