Are you interested in starting your career in finance? Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will be challenged? If you want to work for a company where you will be able to have personal growth and development within an international company, don't hesitate and apply now!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Finance Operations Specialist will be:
- Support various areas of the company on Finance & Accounting inquiries
- Perform daily operational tasks concerning payments
- Reconcile and adjust client and vendor accounts
- Assist in monthly, quarterly & annual reporting and closing
- Monitor financial compliance and fraud-prevention
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other similar field
- 2+ years of experience in a Finance department or Accounting
- Native level of Spanish and excellent level of English
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and within in a team, in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures (Spanish GAAP) would be a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Company MacBook
- Fresh new office with amazing views
- Free coffee and snacks
Your Future Company:
A brand with over a decade of experience as a leading provider in the digital advertising sector. Operating worldwide with a double impact on the business. Allowing clients to have full access to a vast marketplace and advanced optimization. And making sure that the publishers are able to monetize their traffic in an effective and safe way. They are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Barcelona hub.
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Accounting & Finance in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.