Finance Analyst? Are you seeking an international structure and a multinational company that will offer you growth and development opportunities? Apply to the FP&A Specialist role to find out more.
Your responsibilities and impact working as an FP&A Specialist Lead will be:
- Preperation of IAS/IFRS and GAAP
- Providing monthly reporting to the management team in a timely and accurate manner, consolidating the information from the different stakeholders
- Preparing of statutory financial statement with external advisor support and of all other fiscal declarations to be completed in accordance with local law, regulations and deadlines
- Coordinating monthly rolling forecasts and yearly budget processes
- Managing the monthly closing accounting procedure
- Completing strategic analysis of i.e. marginality, profitability etc.
- Collaborating with internal auditors & external auditors; external advisors (legal, fiscal etc.) and other stakeholders (e.g.fiscal authorities)
- Liaising with related countries’ Managing Directors and Finance Directors; acting as a sparring partner and providing strategic insight and initiative
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in the area of Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- You have former experience in Finance roles
- You are proficient in English and fluent in Italian
- You have business technology related skills: Proficient level of Microsoft Office programmes
- You are goal-oriented; independent worker who’s also a motivated team-plater
- You are willing to develop and take initiative of own growth
- You are excited by increasing responsibility in time and take ownership of processes
- You are reliable in terms of meeting deadlines, good level of time-management and delivering in high-quality
- You are able to offer high level of confidentiality
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary aligned with the market
- Hybrid working
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR, and recruitment to join, their hub in Istanbul.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Accounting & Finance in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.