Your responsibilities and impact as an HR Recruiter will be:
- Exploring the needs of the clients
- Looking for candidates through social networks, job boards, publishing ads and directly approaching them
- Doing a pre-screen with the candidates, ensuring quality in the evaluation
- Managing internal promotions and recruitment
- Identify and capture talent
- Being the bridge between operations, training and quality
- Be a part of designing the career plans and development for the employees
- Reporting on progress and making sure the database is up to date
- Connecting with candidates to deliver the quality that´s expected
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You hold a degree (Bachelors or Masters), and you have some experience in recruiting. This is preferred but not mandatory
- You speak a proficient level of English + Native German
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are pro-active with a sense of creativity and innovation
- You are eager to learn
- You are a dynamic, curious and adaptable person.
- You have a great sense of responsibility
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package for Lisbon, Portugal
- Employee benefits
- An international and multicultural work environment
- Hybrid work model
- A company with a worldwide reputation
- Start date: ASAP
Your Future Company.
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Lisbon.