Are you someone who's into tech and looking to dive into the world of sales? Do you want to join a team that's young, motivated, and full of energy? Well, guess what? This job might just be the perfect fit for you. Our client is on the lookout for someone who's eager to kickstart their sales career and is totally up for the fast-paced vibe.
Your responsibilities and impact working as an Inside Sales Representative will be:
- Providing expert assistance to the list of clients and partners employing a consultative approach to account management
- Developing the business environment for sustained growth on the account
- Creating and keeping up the relationship inside the account to preserve long-term perceivability of techniques, strategies, and general competitor’s movement
- Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts
- Focusing on driving benefit through proactive administration
- Tracking, managing and reporting ongoing activity relative to the sales pipeline
- Responding and providing solutions to the incoming client or partner calls
- Consistently achieving and exceeding KPIs
What’s in it for you?
– Full-time contract, 39h/week, Monday to Friday 9-18
– Competitive salary with great on-target earnings
– Free after-work activities
– An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
– Career development program and specialized courses
– Great office location in Barcelona
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Danish, Swedish or Norwegian and a good level of English
- Have a Solid Sales Background, previous experience in Sales B2B and working with channel
- Being achievement and goal-oriented
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona for an international career and life experience.
Your Future Company:
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!