Seeking a new challenge within an international company, where you will be able to grow around their expertise in Finance & Accounting? If growth and development are important to you, then it's the perfect offer for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as an International Accounting Tax Manager will be:
- Coordinating and monitoring tax compliance teams in multiple jurisdictions across the globe
- Liaising with local and global teams both internally and externally
- Ensuring quality of service delivery
- Client-facing role in a young dynamic environment
- Troubleshooting issues and working with decision-makers to resolve issues
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in English
- You have Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, economics, or similar
- You have a minimum of 3 to 6 years of working experience in international tax accounting and dealing with international tax matters
- You have experience in team management
- You have a similar experience or an experience on a shared service center
- You have high knowledge of ERP (SAP, Navision, or similar) and Excel
- You have interest and ability to multi-task in a multi-disciplinary environment
- You are able to prioritize workload and ability to work with strict reporting deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Transport allowance
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international Shared Services Center widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. They are currently on a growth path and are looking for new collaborators in this field.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Accounting & Finance in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.