Or do you simply care about providing excellent customer service and making people smile with your work?
If you're motivated, creative and open-minded, we might have the perfect job for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as Marketing Optimization Specialist will be:
- Provide optimal advice on various issues to business clients
- Create meaningful relationships with key decision makers in the marketing industry and support online advertising strategy as a consultant
- Identify the business objectives of your clients to find the appropriate online advertising solutions
- Support strategic campaigns and advertising training to educate your clients
- Achieve high client satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
The company recruits for soft skills-regardless of your field of study or experience-you will be trained in all aspects of the job. Are you customer-focused, have excellent communication skills, are proactive and a team player? Then they are sure to have the right position to welcome you to the team.
What else you should bring with you:
- You have a native level of German + a good level of English (at least B2).
- You have completed secondary school or already have a Bachelor's degree.
- You already have experience in marketing, customer service or sales or are interested in one or more of these areas.
- You are customer and quality oriented.
- You are a strategic thinker.
- You strive for excellence and professionalism.
- You have excellent communication and listening skills.
- You are motivated and committed and have a passion for the job.
- You are a true team player and willing to work with many other nationalities.
- Best customer service provider in the world with international teams, including 65 nationalities.
- In Lisbon, you will find a company that will take care of you, from your professional development, your language skills, to your social integration in a foreign country
- Relocation assistance for international candidates + accommodation in Lisbon
- Wage conditions - 2 options:
b) Without accommodation: 1.400 € gross/month
- Contract type: a long-term fixed-term contract for 12 months, renewable every year.
- Training: 1-5 weeks
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your first flight costs after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Return flight to your home country, once a year
- Assistance with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon arrival.
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!