Are you ready for a new adventure as a Technical Support in Tavros, Greece? Keep reading! Located in Tavros, Athens - one of the trendiest cities in Greece - you can combine professional growth with an incredible life experience.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Support will include:
- Promptly responding to incoming customer queries about the software program using various tools
- Identifying issues and providing effective solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Accurately recording customer data in the CRM system
- Being a team player and collaborating for the team's and project's success
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Fluency in Czech with a good level of English
- Strong technical skills
- Professional, friendly, and empathetic
- Comfortable with computer systems, internet browsers, and software programs
- Independent and proactive
- A quick learner and eager to develop new skills
- Previous customer service experience is a significant advantage
- EU citizenship or a valid work permit for Greece is required
What's in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day
- Salary: €1200 gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance bonus up to €150 per month
- Schedule: available to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Friday between 10 am and 7 pm
- 3-week training (paid)
- Quality-certified management company
A complete relocation package for moving to Greece:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding an apartment + agency fees covered by the company
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek lessons, events, outings, and parties throughout the year
Your future company:
In Athens, you'll find a company that takes care of your career development, language skills, housing, and social integration. Your future employer is a multinational organization recognized as one of the best companies globally in sales and customer service solutions. Are you ready to bring added value to their international team with talents from over 80 nationalities worldwide? Because they're looking for you!
If this project doesn't suit you, feel free to check out our other opportunities on our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.