We are looking for someone with a passion for People and Data for our new Global HR Solutions Analyst position. Together with your team you will be responsible for the employee data creation, maintenance, and reporting for our client. From the Shared Service Center in Barcelona, you will be in contact with various offices and departments on a global scale and function as the product owner of the People Analytics Dashboard. You will be involved in the data gathering, oversee all the different data sources, models, and flows across the system, and make sure everything is visualized clearly. Next to that, you will deal with various stakeholders: HR, Finance, IT, and business teams. All in all; the perfect position where you can use and develop your people and data skills.
Feel free to reach out to me in case you would like to learn more about this position!
Your responsibilities and impact working as Global HR Solutions Analyst:
- Product owner of the People Analytics Dashboard
- Being in contact with the BI team, and HR, IT, Finance, and business stakeholders
- Providing User Support for Global Employee Data platforms
- Extracting employee data and running quality checks between different systems
- Monitoring the data flow between different IT systems containing employee data
- Leading relevant Change Management efforts and owning the project, ensuring strong communication between stakeholders
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Relevant experience with People Insights and HR Data Analytics
- Bachelor´s Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting/IT is a pre
- Knowledge of system integrations and data structure, and knowing how to navigate through Finance and IT terms
- Strong Excel skills, knowledge of Power BI (or similar programs)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Structured, and organized working habits, being able to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Minimum level of C1 in English
What´s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Working in a very international environment
- Employee benefits such as meal vouchers, insurance, etc
- A company with worldwide recognition
- Being in contact with stakeholders on a global scale
- Working in a fast-paced yet people centered environment
- Start date: ASAP
Your future company:
Our client is an international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.