+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or a valid work permit for Portugal +++
Do you have a passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you like traveling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travelers’ journeys a success!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Representative for Travel and Tourism will be:
– Responding to customer inquiries, email, web contact, and orders as well as being involved in order fulfillment and post-sales related activities
– Calling and qualifying new potential clients and leads
– Understanding the customer needs and providing appropriate solutions
– Up-selling and cross-selling
– Building and enriching the database
– Creating business opportunities and increasing revenue from accounts
– Ensuring close communication with the team to share information
– Providing ad-hoc support
– Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– A native level of Italian and a good level of English
– Having previous sales experience
– Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
– Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
– Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
– Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts (depending on the project you are working on)
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€ – 950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1080 – 1200€ gross/month
+ Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
Help in paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company that fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from a different project to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
– A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
– Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
– Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
– Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
– Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
– A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.