Seeking a new challenge within an international company, where you will be able to grow around their expertise in Finance and Accounting? If growth and development are important to you, then it's the perfect offer for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Senior Accountant will be:
- Facing and interacting with different assigned clients
- Preparation, analysis, and review of clients' general accounting (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Cash Management, Fixed Assets)
- Preparation of reporting, analytical accounting, treasury forecasts, as well as any additional information requested by the client
- Preparation of the necessary documentation and information to calculate the recurrent fiscal obligations of the clients (VAT, personal income tax, corporate tax...) and other taxes that additionally must be presented
- Preparation of annual accounts and official books
- Ensuring all derivable are sent on time and manner to the client or clients you are assigned
- Supporting for the automation, standardization and improvement of internal accounting processes
- Follow-up and planning of juniors’ activities to ensure effective delivery
- Training and supporting Accountant Assistant
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, economics, or similar
- You have a minimum of 3-4 years of working experience in corporate taxation and accounting
- You have experience in team management
- You have high knowledge of ERP (SAP, Navision, or similar) and Excel
- You have interest and ability to multi-task in a multi-disciplinary environment
- You are able to prioritize workload and ability to work with strict reporting deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Transport allowance
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international Shared Services Center widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. They are currently on a growth path and are looking for new collaborators in this field.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Accounting and Finance in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.