RECRUITMENT TEAM LEADER.
Seeking a new challenge within an international company, where you will be able to grow around their expertise in Finance & Auditing? If growth and development are important to you, then it's the perfect offer for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Senior Auditor will be:
- Carrying out audit assignments for international clients with a special focus on the Swiss market under various accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP and Swiss GAAP)
- Auditing the balance sheet and income statement cycles (senior level), preparing the audit working papers, and writing the related conclusion memos
- Coordinating and organizing the missions, in connection with the managers and partners – you will also be in direct contact with the clients
- Preparing client presentations and reports
- Supporting the audit teams on large-scale operations (mergers, acquisitions in particular) or other activities (internal audit, large coordination of local audit teams..)
- Carrying out various missions not related to the legal audit (GAAP to GAAP conversion projects, participation in proposals, etc.)
- Coaching and supervising of teams on mandates
- Training and coaching the junior audtiros in their career development
- Participating in various internal projects and development initiatives of our clients
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in English (+ French, German or Italian is a plus)
- You have Bachelor’s degree in Business Administation, Economics or smiliar
- You have a Masters degree in accounting, auditing, or finance
- You have a minimum of 3 years of working experience in auditing in an international context
- You are a self-starter who takes initiatives and likes a challenge
- You have experience in IFRS
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Transport allowance
- International environment context
- Hybrid work
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international Shared Services Center widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. They are currently on a growth path and are looking for new collaborators in this field.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Accounting & Finance in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.