Are you an enthusiast in Digital Marketing and have already gained some previous experience in that field? Do you enjoy new technologies and their development and effects?
Join our client's consulting team and provide top solutions to clients. Dive into the world of Sales and make the difference in client approaches!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Senior Digital Sales Agent will be:
- Working as a consultant for key investors with high budgets
- Develop long-term relationships with clients and help them with their strategies and campaigns based on data analysis
- Lead management with clients who are focussed on their consumer growth
- Finding new selling opportunities by cold calling potential clients
- Troubleshooting small technical problems
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Previous experience in Sales, Digital Marketing and/or Google Ads campaigns
- Enjoying the field of sales and communication over the phone
-Being a team player with excellent communication skills
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year. Working Hours: Full time, Mon Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
You have 2 options: Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1420€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: : 1840€ gross/month
Performance bonus of up to 575€ gross/month
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (2 months):
*With Accommocation: 1 270€ gross/ month
*Without Accommocation: 910€ gross/month
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world. Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful and vibrant city with a rich cultural history
- All the pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
-A local community with a good level of English and an international environment
Learn more about Lisbon on our Blog.
Hi, I’m Marie from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.