You have extensive experience as an HR manager and want to develop yourself by working in a corporate international environment. This opportunity will allow you to do just that while overseeing an HR team in a Shared Service Center of a British corporate that focuses on diverse sectors.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Senior HR Manager will be:
- Implementing and developing HR strategies, policies, frameworks, and initiatives aligned with the client´s strategy locally and globally
- Setting HR objectives to manage local staff with regards to their HR related needs
- Driving the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion agenda
- Being a partner to the board of the SSC
- Managing the recruitment and resourcing strategies
- Making sure that a positive working environment is preserved
- Driving and monitoring people development and training plans
- Managing HR communications, internal as well as external
- Accurately diagnosing organizational issues and develop solutions to them
- Ensuring legal compliance of HR policies and coaching leadership on this
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Minimum 10 years of Experience within HR, including HR Management roles
- Minimum level of C1 in English and Spanish, speaking one other European language is valued
- HR management experience in a similar environment is highly valued
- Strong people management skills
- Being a clear communicator while motivating employees active in different sectors
- Experience in successfully delivering results and understanding the importance of a strategic HR approach to support the needs of the business
- Competence to create and sustain interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization
- Being resilient and having drive
- Flexible: you can adapt and respond quickly to changes internally as well as externally
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package
- Employee benefits such as meal vouchers, life insurance, etc.
- A company with worldwide reputation
- Working in an international corporate environment
- Working in a fast-paced yet people centered environment
- Being in contact with people from all levels of the organization and maintaining good connections
Your Future Company:
Our client is an international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.