Every organization has major IT questions. Which package suits us? How do we get the IT architecture in order? Can technologies such as cloud, low-code, RPA or AI contribute to our strategic goals? Should we outsource more? What is the business case for this IT investment? Do we actually have IT well organized? This Netherlands-based client is here to answer all these complex IT questions for organizations. They are currently independently working with approximately 20 companies including SME's between 20 IT consultants on the Dutch market.
The successful candidate for this position will have an experienced background in consulting clients with all their IT needs.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a an IT consultant will be:
- Deep understanding of digital transformation & digitalization: You will be expected to have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the processes and strategies involved in digital transformation and digitalization. This will enable you to provide valuable insights and guidance to clients on how they can leverage technology to drive organizational growth and efficiency.
- Project management of acquired clients: You will be responsible for managing the projects of clients that have been acquired by your company. This includes overseeing the planning, execution, and delivery of IT projects, ensuring that they are completed within budget and on schedule.
- IT generalist with knowledge in all areas, including architecture, landscape, solutions: You are expected to possess a strong and diverse knowledge of various IT domains, including IT architecture, landscape, and solutions.
- Manage clients full cycle, including account management: Your responsibility extends beyond project management to include full-cycle client management. This involves building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, understanding their long-term goals
- Functioning as a bridge between technology and business in which you use your senior competencies, skills and qualifications to support your peers and clients in inspiring and digitizing their business.
Skills, Qualifications and Interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are an IT generalist with a broad knowledge of different IT strategy & organization, architecture, selection processes, technical concepts and software development
- You are able to work with a flexible hybrid format in which you are present at the office in Bilthoven at least once a week and work at the customer and/or at home the rest of the time
- You have at least 6+ years of professional experience within a wide range of ICT-related projects/functions
- You have excellent task-/ time-/ and self-management skills
- You have hands-on experience within large (long-term) projects where you actively apply your project and program management and take the lead in guiding the customer
- You have excellent communication skills and are proficient in Dutch at a native/professional level
What’s in it for you?
- Professional, friendly and dynamic working atmosphere at the head office in Bilthoven
- Competitive salary
- Lease car
- A team day twice a month
- Opportunity to help build a dynamic, fast-growing and independent agency
- Flexible hybrid work format
Your future company:
This partner is establishing itself as a leading organization for tackling significant IT challenges in the Dutch market. With a dynamic team acting as architect, product owner, program manager, project leader, analyst, consultant, strategic sparring partner and/or interim CIO, their mission is to enable organizations with modern technology to make a real impact