Your responsibilities and impact working as a Service Desk Specialist will be:
- Communicating with customers via Phone, Email and Chat
- Solving problems mostly regarding some product lines
- Providing information and answer questions from customers as well as business partners
- dentifying and transferring of complex projects to the responsible department
Are you customer service-oriented, have good communication skills, are interested in growing your skills? Then you are what we're looking for!
- You have a fluent level of Italian and English
- You have good customer support skills
- You have an interest in IT field
- You are familiar with MS Office
- You have motivation to work abroad and to gain international experience
- long-term and stable cooperation
- salary range of 15000€ to 16000€ gross per year
- performance bonus
- financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- monetary compensation of the night shifts and compensation days for working at the Czech state holidays
- meal allowance
- multisport card
- organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts)
- 25 days of a paid leave
- brand new offices (Vlnena street) with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic
- expat Assistance Services for new joiners
- teambuilding activities.
- Located at the heart of Europe with many travel opportunities
- A small city comes with a metropolitan urban lifestyle but low living costs
- International vibes without having a touristy crowd
- Diverse events, cultural activities, festivals and nightlife
- Rich historical sites and a beautiful architecture
- Countless shades of green and a calming weather
- An IT paradise with many career opportunities!
Your Future Company:
This international information technology company is providing outsourcing, business consulting and next-generation digital services for their clients all over the world. They currently employ hundreds of thousands of multinational talents in their teams yet they manage to stand out strongly with their friendly working culture and recognized as one of the top employers globally. For their office in the centre of Brno, they are looking for new talents who are ready to grow together with them.