Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent will be:
- Providing customer service via social media
- Supporting customers by providing product information
- Professional usage consulting for the products
- Processing of warranty cases
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Enthusiasm about social media
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly or 6 month contract, renewable
- Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ - 1.000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1.300 - 1.400€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.