Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Customer Service Agent for public associations will be:
- Supporting for political, governmental or similar associations
- Providing consultancy, training and support for those clients regarding products and financial or operational questions
- Identifying opportunities for general optimization
- Using related tools (Salesforce, Excel etc.)
- Easing the communication between clients and different departments or the company
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and at least B2-C1 level of English
- Preferably having previous experience in customer service and social media marketing
- Being able to provide pre and post-sales support for all products
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
- Type of contract: yearly or 6 month contract, renewable
- Working hours: rotating shifts (5 days/week, 8h/day, Mon-Fri 7 AM -7 PM)
- Salary conditions* – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1030€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1400€ gross/month
- Private health insurance from the beginning of the contract (additionally to standard insurance)
- Reimbursement of your initial flight
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles.
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.