Ruby Zahira Muys
Are you ready to demonstrate your fashion and sports expertise? Do you appreciate the quality of products and services? Do you know how to make the difference? Apply for this position in the beautiful Lisbon.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sports Retail Customer Service Agent will be:
- Placing orders
- Responding to inquiries about the brand’s products and/or services
- Locating products at the client stores and Authorized Dealers who carry these products
- Collecting and providing feedback regarding products, websites, and advertising
- Checking on Order Status
- Setting up returns, checking the status of returns and refunds, assisting with refunds (dependent on payment method)
- Setting up claims and checking on status
- Handling Consumer Complaints regarding their experience at client Authorized Retailers
- Scheduling callbacks and performing outbound Calls, if necessary or upon the request
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of Dutch and at least a B2 level in English
- Knowing the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Enjoy being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Are already living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of 1.117€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
- 6€ meal voucher per work-day
- Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts 8 am – 10 pm)
- 12 months contract
- 30 days of probation period
For international candidates:
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Payment of 400 €/month for the rent (during the first 6 months) for relocating candidates
- Reimbursement of flight tickets after 3 months
- Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
- Private health insurance from the beginning
- A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
- A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Employee:
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees who help over 500 globally acknowledged brands in providing a top-tier customer service experience. By combining technology with a human touch, they have achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. Currently, they are welcoming new talents to join them in their Lisbon offices.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.