Your responsibilities and impact as a Talent Acquisition Specialist will be:
- Analyzing the clients’ needs and establishing a profile and search plan to respond to it
- Sourcing and hunting candidates using company’s network
- Developing new sourcing channels
- Advertising open vacancies
- Qualifying candidate through interview
- Developing your own candidates’ network
- Following up with candidates
- Being involved in the candidates' career management
- Collaborating with recruitment agencies
- Leading & being part of ad-hoc projects
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of Swedish
- Speaking a proficient level of English
- Being creative, adaptable and proactive
- Having a previous experience in recruitment
- Being a Team player
- Enjoying being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Being already in Barcelona and love the vibe of your international career and life experience
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: 6 months contract followed by a permanent contract in case the experience is successful.
- Working Hours: 40h per week
- Office Location: City center of Barcelona
- Salary Conditions: 25.000€ gross yearly plus 10% bonus on result
- Extra Perks:
- Development opportunity
- Training program
- International Team and context
- Starting date as soon as possible
Your Future Company.
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Barcelona.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in the HR & Recruitment field in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.