Are you interested in technology? Do you have a passion for digital traffic? Do you have a good eye for details? And next to that is it your dream to live in the warm and living city of Lisbon? Then this job might be the right fit for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Content Moderator will be:
- Reviewing websites and URLs by following all compliance and security measures
- Ensuring that the correct information is displayed
- Getting in touch with the B2B customers to verify information and additional online research
- Holding on to process quality and striving to exceed the monthly quality and productivity targets
- Analyzing the errors on websites and in URLs
- Ensuring a safe experience for users of the websites and community
- No experience needed, you will get training to increase your depth of knowledge
- You have the ability to focus on relatively repetitive tasks on a computer
- Good communication skills
- You have the ability to make independent judgment and a problem-solving nature
- Competitive salary that grows with you
- Next to your base salary, you will get bonuses such as:
- Transportation / Work from home bonus
- Performance bonus
- Meal allowance
- Private health and life insurance
- Relocation package
- Permanent contract with 6 months of probation
- Grow opportunities
- Assistance with paperwork and finding an apartment
- Currently working from home, but this might change to working from the office (it is needed to be in Lisbon when working from home)
Working in sunny Lisbon at one of the world's leading professional services company operating in the technological and digital field. Your prospective new employer is a diverse community of more than 300.000 people working together. The team is caring and supportive and believe in continuous improvement to take their careers to new places. On the top of that, it's a diverse environment seeking the highest level of equality.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Hebrew speakers in Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.