Are you interested in technology and know a few things about it?
Do you want to be part of a multicultural team in a company that works alongside well-known brands?
You want to work for an American multinational technology company that mainly focuses on Internet-related products and services?
You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have the experience of a lifetime!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Support Agent will be:
– Provide support to customers by responding to inbound requests + document relevant case information
– Assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries and technical support issues via phone/email/social media channels
– Adapt the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private (phone/email/chat) and public (social/forums/eCommerce reviews) channels
– Ensure excellent customer satisfaction by responding in an appropriate and friendly manner
– You will work in a multicultural team environment alongside a diverse team
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are a native Danish speaker + a good level of English
– You are ready to start working in Lisbon on 13.12.
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Sales/ Commercial background is a plus
– Previous experience in Customer Service or Technical Customer Support is a plus
What’s in it for you?
– permanent contract with 3 months of trial period
– Working hours: Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
– A package in line with the market: 1500€ gross/month (paid 14x) + up to 120€ / month performance bonus (paid 12 times) + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday
– If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement of the initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + Apartment Room with rent of 280€ for 12 months (discounted directly from the payslip)
– Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast-paced environment
– Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
– A multicultural and international environment
– Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Your Future Company:
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.