Your Future Company:
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Team Manager:
As a Team Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading your team to deliver exceptional support to the clients. You will do this by motivating and leading from the front, developing effective measures of coaching, supervision and training regarding the development of your staff. Ensuring optimal compliance with agreements while always putting people first and performing the necessary day-to-day tasks for a world-leading reservation platform. What you will do:
- Provide team leadership and coaching
- Implement, analyze and develop action plans
- Motivation of the team in order to achieve the goals set
- Focus the team daily on the tasks at hand according to the customer requirements and objectives
- Communicate team status, task accomplishment, and direction
- Ensure that the operational KPIs and SLAs methodologies of the company are achieved by monitoring, evaluating and ensuring the control of the team.
- Analyze KPIs and SLAs and proactively report on actions to the Operations Manager.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Native level of Dutch with a proficient level of English
- 1 year work experience as a people manager / team leader
- Ability to motivate and coach team members
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong interest and passion for the travel and accommodation industry
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary with both monthly and annual performance bonuses
- Health insurance scheme
- Stable multinational company with long term local growth
- An international environment employing people from different nationalities and cultures
Hi, I’m Audrey from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 932 71 74 56. Is this project not the best fit for you? Still send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.