Do you want to work for a multinational leader in the hospitality industry? We are currently looking for German speakers for their office in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities and impact as Transportation Advisor for Travelers will be:
- Provide professional customer service solutions to travelers over the phone and via email regarding to the offered transportation at the destination
- Answer and solve client and customer inquiries and issues
- Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
- Ensure and participate in the success of the department
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have native level in German
- You have a good level of English
- You are motivated and with a positive mindset
- You are efficient and have good organisation skills
- You are a team player
- you are client and service oriented
- You are willing to stay in the country for medium term at least (no summer or short term project!)
- You are punctual and flexible
- You have very good communication skills
What´s in for you?
- Salary of 1235€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
- 6 € meal voucher per work-day
- Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts Mon-Sun; 8 AM - 10 PM)
- A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
- 12- months contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
- A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
- Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
- private health insurance from the beginning
- 30 days of probation period
- Start date: ASAP
This fast-growing multinational company has more than 50.000 employees helping over 500 globally acknowledged brands to provide a first-rate customer service experience. Combining technology with a human touch they achieved a worldwide presence and credibility in the outsourcing scene. They are welcoming new talents to join them in their office in Lisbon.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.