This might be your Chance to learn a lot about The Tourism Industry!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Trip Expert will be:
- Assisting clients via inbound calls in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding planned Events and Trips
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations)
- Help in booking experiences and activities
- Advice on the place of experience and pick up
- Being responsible for booking changes, cancellations and refunds
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: yearly contract, renewable
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1214€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1610€ gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job.
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Enthusiasm about travelling and tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.