Do you want to learn more about social media regulation, digital freedom of speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policymaking? Apply now, and start your career supporting this exciting team!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Video Content Analyst will be:
- Reviewing content (videos, images, text, and audio) in accordance with policies
- Classifying the typology of the content (videos, images, text, and audio) in accordance with the processes and policies
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
- Ensuring user and brand safety
- Being able to provide services on a 24/7 shift rotation
- Disclaimer: Please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar, violent, adult content and fake news.
- A native level of French and a good level of English
- Keeping up to date with Social Media trends
- Politically fit
- Being motivated and committed to your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation
- Professional development and a clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance*
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water, and a lot more!
Your Future Company:
Work in sunny Lisbon at one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the technological and digital field. Your prospective new employer is a diverse community of more than 300.000 people working together. The team is caring and supportive and believes in continuous improvement to take their careers to new places. On top of that, it's a diverse environment seeking the highest level of equality.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.